Sustainable Innovation in Sport is the only large-scale, pan-European event focussed on enhancing environmental sustainability in sport. The Forum provides an unparalleled opportunity to engage directly and influence key stakeholders from clubs, leagues, governing bodies and more around this topic.
- Reaffirm your global thought leadership: Be seen as part of an esteemed, handpicked group of global industry leaders who will be discussing the best practice when turning to a more sustainable operating model in front of a crowd of 250+ industry representatives who are looking to learn from your expertise and mimic your best practice. Show the industry how you can support their sustainability innovation efforts and lead by example!
- Initiate business partnerships: Being part of the Sustainable Innovation in Sports Forum gives your business the opportunity to forge valuable relationships that will drive the industry forward and be admired by your customers and competitors.
- Unrivalled networking opportunities: We qualify the attendees to ensure you spend your day creating valuable contacts and having productive meetings with decision makers from sports clubs and leagues to venues, looking to improve their sustainability performance. This is the most cost and time effective way to meet with prospect partners, all under 1 roof, in just 1 day!
- Influence the market thinking: Be part of crucial discussions with sports leagues, clubs and venues, governing bodies, federations and associations, sports brands and more who shape policy measures and investments priorities. Showcase the opportunities, benefits and how-to of ‘greening’ their organisations’ and fans’ practices.
- Grow brand recognition: Ensure your brand is seen a supporter of such an important initiative and at the forefront of driving the economy to a more sustainable, profitable business model.
- Know what your customers want: Understand the needs, priorities, challenges and worries of your customer base. The conference presentations and intimate meetings environment that take place on-site at the Sustainable Innovation in Sports Forum offers invaluable insight to what the industry really thinks and wants! Be ahead of the game!
- Expand your digital footprint: Leverage the Sustainable Innovation in Sports Forum’s strong social and digital footprint to engage with the wider market. With 86,600+ Youtube views, 14,600+ Followers Twitter followers, 12.700+ Facebook likes and a long list of partners and remarketing opportunities, make sure you leverage on the opportunity to expand your reach to a global audience vested in sustainability through our channels.